- Standard shipping to anywhere in Ireland is €6.99.
- Standard shipping to anywhere in the UK is €9.99.
- Standard EU shipping starts at €14.99
- Standard International shipping starts at €29.99 but the order is only available upon special request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The delivery charge for the Order is shown on the shopping basket page below Your chosen items. This means that if You order more than one item, there is no delivery charge for the additional items.
Each order constitutes a separate transaction and we are not able to consolidate separate transactions into a single order or delivery. If you would like to order multiple items for delivery at the same time, you must ensure that all of these appear on the order before you confirm.
You must confirm your delivery address to access the purchase order, which contains a summary of the information related to the item(s) ordered, quantity, price, total and your other details along with the delivery address. It is your responsibility to notify us if any of the information is incorrect as soon as possible.
Please note: Free delivery only applies on orders to Ireland containing full-price items and on orders above €100. For more information please browse our Terms & Conditions.
FREE DELIVERY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ITEMS ON SALE. PACKAGING AND DELIVERY FOR SALE ITEMS WILL BE CALCULATED AT THE CHECKOUT.
- For orders in the Republic of Ireland, you will receive your order within 1 to 3 business days after confirmation of shipment.
- For orders in the UK or Europe, you will receive your order within 3 to 7 business days after confirmation of shipment.
- For International orders, deliveries can take up to 14 days after confirmation of shipment.
We only dispatch orders from Monday to Friday (excluding all Ireland’s bank holidays). Only Ireland’s orders (for items held in stock) placed before 11:00 am are dispatched on the same day. We dispatch all our orders by either An Post or Courier depending on weight and size.
European orders are shipped via An Post or Courier.
International orders will be agreed upon request at email@example.com.
However, there may be circumstances beyond Standfor’s control which cause delay and Standfor Co. cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by An Post or Courier.
Please note that during high and sale season, longer delivery times may occur.
Order tracking number
- For Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland is not possible the tracking number option.
- For Express delivery to Republic of Ireland is possible but note that this delivery option has different shipping cost.
- For EU orders the delivery confirmation email will include a tracking link, with which you can follow the status of your shipment online via the website of the carrier. It is also possible to track your international order through our Order Tracking page
We will manage stock list periodically to ensure an accurate availability of all products displayed online. However, if we do not have sufficient stock of certain item, or there is any delay with updating the database when multiple customers buy the same product, or by our mistake, we will notify You on the contact provided.
You will be refunded as soon as possible and by no later than 30 (thirty) days from the due delivery.
You can also exchange the Goods you have ordered for others within the same value expend, for that please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (quickest way) or by our telephone number +353 (23) 883-8339.
Note that we will not be held responsible for any compensation if Goods which You order are not available for any reason.
Upon completion, all orders will be processed and dispatched.
Returns and Damaged Goods
If the parcel is damaged or if there is any other problem with the delivery please contact us immediately on email@example.com (quickest way) or on +353 (23) 883-8339, between 10am – 4pm.
For more information check please read more on Terms and Conditions.